Tips on how to ask a girl out
It is not that difficult to create new relationships with russian girls, it's just that men are afraid of asking a girl out, making mistakes, doing something wrong or getting rejected. The same applies to inviting a girl to date. The situation plays an important role.
If you met and had a good time with a girl at a party, at a social event, and you understand that you want to continue to communicate with this person, it's better to ask the girl out on a date immediately. For example, when the event comes to an end, you can easily say: "Let's meet tomorrow (or any other day) for a cup of coffee". Believe me, if the girl was nice to you all evening and had fun, 99% you will get her consent. Notice how you make a statement rather than asking a question. This is the behavior of a real man. This may seem like a small difference but it communicates a lot more to the woman than you may assume. This is how to ask out a girl. Something you should not be doing is asking someone out over text.
Most men want to know how to ask a girl out, yet guarantee themselves a rejection before they even get to ask a woman out. Do not immediately assume it's because he's ugly and has no money. Posture is critical for expressing confidence. If you have a back like the Hunchback of Notre dame, do not expect much from the opposite sex. Keep your chin up, gaze forward, your chest high and your shoulders down and back. To make it easier to remember, try to make yourself take up as much space as possible, since if you are curled up, that will not be the case.
When to ask a girl out is not as important as how you do it. Just remember that asking a girl out over text is something a real man does not do. Become more confident. In order to invite a girl to a date, you need to prepare yourself first. You need to be confident in yourself and in your strengths in order to invite a girl to a date, so your meeting will be fascinating and interesting for the both of you. Do not be shy. In order to invite a girl on a date, you need to stop being shy and afraid of her. Since nothing bad can happen when you invite her, you have nothing to be afraid of and nervous about. On the contrary, if you do not invite her to a date, it will be much worse in the long run, especially if you like this girl and she probably wanted to see you, and you missed such a wonderful chance that is possibly given only once in a lifetime and not for everyone.
Study her. Before you invite a girl to a date, you need to study her first. Try to find out as much information about her as you can. What she likes and what she does not, as well as other things that will be useful to you in the future for success. When the time comes and you wonder - "should I ask her out?", then the answer is yes.
Do not run after her. In order to invite a girl on a date successfully and without failure, you need to stop chasing after her. Become a leader who knows what he wants. Girls will appreciate it and understand that you are not from the bunch of ordinary guys who run after them in herds. Know and appreciate yourself, do not humiliate yourself in front of a girl, and soon they will start to run after you, and you yourself will choose who you want to create a relationship and a family with. When the time has come, remember some of these cute ways to ask a girl out.
17 creative ways to ask her out
1. A cute way to ask a girl out is to write it down. An old-fashioned way of asking her out is to write her a romantic note. Remember not to overdo it, however. She is not your girlfriend yet. Keep it sweet, simple, and most importantly - short. You are not writing an essay, only an invitation. Tell her how you would love to enjoy her company for the evening and try to avoid using innuendos. For a bigger chance of success, send the not attached to a bouquet of flowers bottle of wine or simply some box of chocolates.
2. Arguably the best way to ask a girl out in the modern age is to call her on the phone. Nowadays girls are accustomed to guys texting them messages, tweets, snapchats and sometimes even emails, yet very few have the guts to call them. An old-fashioned phone call is a rare phenomenon these days as a method of asking out, so you will, no doubt, make her heart skip when she sees you calling. Doing so will win her over faster than through simply texting her. Do so and ask her out. She will see you as a real gentleman, appreciate the gesture, and think about the call for a while before the actual date.
3. Give her a talking stuffed animal. Almost all women love stuffed animals, whether they are still girls or mature women. Nowadays it is possible to find toys with actual recorders inside of them, so pick an animal she may like and record yourself asking her out in a sweet manner. No doubt this is one of the most adorable methods of asking a woman out. You will score some major points for creativity. One of the cute ways to ask a girl out.
4. Get her a bouquet of flowers. Girls love getting flowers, even if they wither within a week. It is the gesture that counts. It is best that you actually give them in person, preferably when there won't be a problem for her to accept them. One of the classic ways to ask a girl out.
5. Write it down in paint or chalk. Get some colorful tools and write your invitation down on the sidewalk near her house so that she may see it. Make it clear that the writing is addressed to her, and no one else. Don't be afraid to add some decorations and cute drawing to spice things up a bit.
6. One of the guaranteed ways of how to ask a girl out is to gift her a balloon bouquet. This one is definitely worth a try. Try to figure out her favorite colors and make a balloon bouquet using them. You can even get balloons shaped like her favorite animals for more points. Attach a note with your invitation to one of the balloons and leave it for her to discover. You can bet that she will agree to come.
7. Returning to the chalk and sidewalk idea, take it a step further. This will take a lot more effort but will definitely leave her under a great impression. Leave her a series of messages over the course of a few days. Make them mysterious and charming, not letting her know who it is right away. When you think the time for the reveal has come, make sure to look and feel your best.
8. Make it a game. When she is not so busy, have someone hand her over a tape recorder with a prerecorded message for some mission or quest, at the end of which she will find her date waiting with some other surprise.
9. Write it on your clothes. An alternative to writing her a note, except this time you are putting it out there for the whole world to know you like her and are not afraid to show it.
10. If you know her musical tastes to some extent, try making her a playlist, perhaps even burning it to a CD if she has a player. Then surprise her by having one of the tracks be a recording of yourself asking her out. This will catch her off guard and surprise her in a pleasant way.
11. Bake her something sweet. Women love some great bakery, so appeal to her inner foodie and bake her something tasty and top it off with a writing in icing with you inviting her out. Do this if you know how to bake though, because you do not want to give her something that tastes awful.
12. If you have some talent towards music and have a decent singing voice, try writing her a song or a poem and then perform it live for her. Try not to embarrass her as well as yourself, however, find an appropriate location to do this.
13. If your girl of interest is more of a geeky nerd type of girl, you can make a crossword puzzle for her, where the answer spells out your invitation, and try to make it fun for her to solve in the first place.
14. One of the most romantic ways to ask a girl out is to light some candles. You might need to invest a bit into this one, but believe it will be worth it. Try spelling out your invitation with them some time closer to the evening or night, and have her either come out or take a look out of her apartment. This is the last thing she will be expecting and will love it.
15. Give her a treasure hunt. Set up some creative quest where she has to collect clues with roses along some set path, and at the very end, be waiting there with the full bouquet and ready to ask her out. Definitely one of the good ways to ask a girl out.
16. Be cheesy. If you know she loves cheese pizza, order her favorite one and when giving it to her, write your invitation on the inner side of the box. She will be both pleased and surprised with this idea.
17. Be silent. Get yourself a few huge cards and write down on them why you like her and your eventual invitation. Try to catch her alone some time, play some banal music in the background and watch her grow a smile and agree to go out with you.
How not to get rejected
Life is full of opportunities for rejection, and it may seem that no matter how many times you go through it, it does not get any easier. What you can do, however, is to significantly lower the times that the rejection itself happens. So if you want to learn how to ask a girl out without getting rejected, here are some suggestions we highly recommend you implement into your life.
1. Make sure your request is doable for the other person. Do not bother asking someone out while they are in the middle of something important. Now is not the time to request a large amount of their time. Similarly, do not invite someone to an event that you know they will not enjoy.
2. Make your request crystal clear. If you're asking someone out, make sure they know that they are being asked out. If you frame your invitation like "Do you want to get together sometime", your intent may not necessarily be known to them. Be clear and precise about what you want from them, if it’s a date, let them know it’s one and don’t beat around the bush asking how to get somewhere.
3. Keep it short. Nowadays people have lots of things to do and a limited amount of time, so listening to your 10-minute invitation requests is not something they want to do.
4. Keep it relevant. Stay on track and do not go off topic in order to try to prolong your dialog and avoid possible rejection. State your intention and work on that.
5. Be respectful in your verbal and body language. Watch both your tongue and your body. Do not be arrogant and assume you deserve everything. A woman usually needs to be talked up to, so do not begin your dialog by saying how sexy she is, as this will assume you only want one thing from her. Your body language should also communicate respect. Watch your hands, and do not come off as an entitled overconfident prick who can get away with being a bad boy.
6. Learn from your experiences. You may have been phenomenal in everything that you did, but there are days when even the best of us have to face rejection, sometimes because of the wrong circumstances. The best thing you can do in situations like these is to learn. Use this opportunity to possibly understand why you were rejected and what you should do next time to avoid this. Handling rejection is a skill you learn, not a talent, so learn, adapt, and overcome. Now you have a better understanding of how to ask a girl out and not get rejected.
Impressing a girl is not that hard. Turn on your creative side and do not be afraid of what others might think. Women love beautiful words, but even more than that they love actions, especially those aimed towards them. Show her your intent, be a man, and if the circumstances are not fitting that day, accept rejection, learn from it and come back a better and more experienced man than before.